FORD fuel injectors

Paul Milawski pc.milawski at hwcn.org
Sun Nov 9 23:50:37 GMT 1997

> From: "Tony P." <aep19 at IDT.NET>

>  A set from a 1989 SC (T-Bird) has the following markings - they are
> terra-cotta red with green o-rings and an iron body:
> 	845    280150756
> 	(on reverse)
> 	B      E9SE-B1B
> 	Obviously a Ford part from the number, but the only manufacturer mark
> is a dumbell-shape in a circle.  Bosch, right?

   A document I saved from ATR lists a bunch of Bosch injectors used
and one of the listings is;

	"Bosch..... 0-280-150-756  (Supercoupe)  32.0 lbs/hr

   That would match the first 9-digit number you listed.  Unfortunately
it doesn't list any fuel injectors with a P/N of 0-280-150-945... that's
what I'm confused about.  Ford says I should have the ones you listed
above, but I've got 945's instead...

> 	I know of no difference between the '89 and later years in the
> injectors, but of course can't rule it out.  My book doesn't mention it
> anyway.
> 			Tony Pucillo

   OK, that's good to know... By the way It is a Tbird SC, 1993 and
as far as I know the injectors are factory items. (I bought it in the
spring of 95 and it had only 32,000 km's on it) so I don't think they
were replaced or anything.

    Paul
    Hamilton, Ontario.