MOTORCYCLE THROTTLE BODIES

Rich Mauruschat richm at sykes.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 13:51:36 GMT 1997

At the risk of sounding like the spanish inquisition, are there any 'bike
enthusiasts who can enlighten me on the subject of motorcycle injection
throttle bodies?
1, Are they generally individual with individual spindles linked together
externally?
2, Are the injectors fitted into the body or into the head/manifold?
3, What style of injector do they use; o-ringed Bosch type?
4, What size are they generally: 40mm or so?
5, Do they have individual air-bypass adjustment screw or the like?

I have never seen these things and am just interested to know what they look
like, what models they are fitted to and whether they could be adapted for
use on automotive applications (presently using adapted cut-down Weber
sidedraught carbs!).
Thanks for help
Rich.