eec part nos.

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 13 15:43:30 GMT 1997

who on the list works (or knows someone that works) at an auto
part$ hou$e ??  ....  Kimo ???   seems someone had a bro that
worked at SuperShop ??

here's what I need.  I need lists of the ford eec-iv confuzer
by application -- i.e. copies of pages from parts books that list
vehicle/configuration/computer part no.

I'm in the final stages of my most recent eec-iv tech "bulletin",
to be released maybe next week and I'd like to include that info
in it -- or at least in the *next* rev

also, anyone knowledgable about the eec want to review what I've
done so far ??   be glad to send for review/critique (please, don't
ask for a copy just to see it -- it's not ready for that yet -- only
need bona fide editors/contributors for review)

thanks,
Tom Cloud