eec part nos.

Mark fairlane at earthling.net
Fri Nov 14 00:02:49 GMT 1997

Well, I work at Ford, getting part numbers for all EEC applications would fill
a large book.  Most vehicles have lots of pn#'s for each combination of parts.
If you look in the 80-89 directory, there are over 600 calibration numbers for
EEC4 which started in 84 or something like that.  That's just car, not counting
truck.  That's why if you go to a dealer and ask for an ECM, you get asked
what's the number on your unit.

If you don't know, you are SOL.  I know, Ive been there (converted cars to EEC4
EFI).

If I am off track here, let me know, maybe I can help.

Mark