FORD fuel injectors

Paul Milawski pc.milawski at hwcn.org
Fri Nov 14 00:35:41 GMT 1997

>   I wouldn't assume the 150 945 is a different part number. It COULD be
> a source or source contract reference!  Note the 845 in front of the
> Bosch part number on the Ford part? (that's what it is isn't it?)
>   Looks like they just got smart enough to relabel so you couldn't
> second-source the things.
> 	                            Tony Pucillo

   You make some good points...  FORD told me somewhat the same thing
except they couldn't explain the numbers that my injectors have.
Since I purchased the car when it was two years old, it's possible the
previous owner replaced them; also the factory has been known to use
different parts at the end of a production run.  I'm just trying to
find out what they really are.

   Thanks for your help and advice.

   Paul