Turbo Suzuki

jb24 at chrysler.com jb24 at chrysler.com
Fri Nov 14 14:14:32 GMT 1997

Actually, that Aerocharger is designed for minimal lag.  It is a
Variable Nozzle Turbine turbocharger with ball bearings.  Only issue is
you need a controller channel to control those variable vanes.  Tec-II
has a spare channel for a waste-gate solenoid, but I am not sure of
what logic is needed to get a solenoid to perform in an analog fashion,
or even in a staged fashion.  Anybody else have input on how to do
this?  I am thinking a little box independent of an EFI controller
could handle this - varying position with MAP.

John Bucknell is jb24 at chrysler.com