Flow Bench?

Les Mulder les at mulcoms.com.au
Mon Nov 17 08:41:38 GMT 1997

Theres a bunch of very good descriptions & diagrams of air flow benches
in
John Robinson's book "Motorcycle Tuning - Four-Stroke", from which it
wouldn't be hard to build one.

Sadly, my scanner's gone to god, so I can't send you a copy - sorry...

Les

Les Mulder
Technical Director
Mulder Communications