Flow Bench?

neil.poersch at mts.mb.ca neil.poersch at mts.mb.ca
Mon Nov 17 18:17:24 GMT 1997

Motorsport International Publishers sells a book called ( I believe?)
Practical Gas Flow.
It is about making a diy flow bench and plaster casts of your cylinder
heads to work on.
I think they have a web site.

Neil

Anyone ever seen a set of plans/instructions for building a small flow
bench? I mean, how/where to make/buy the slant manometers and blowers,
etc., and a working design.
Appreciate any response.
Garfield
P.S.  I also read somewhere that decades ago, there was a 1969 article
in Hot Rod Mag. for such a homebuilt, but don't know the month.<