EFI Conversion

swagaero swagaero at flash.net
Wed Nov 19 19:08:09 GMT 1997

Jack Alford wrote:

> >The only potential problem is the distributor.  If the distributor is a
> >GM HEI, preferably a Chevy one, then your home free.  If not, then
> >somehoe you will have to get a spark signal back to the ECU.  I'm almost
> >sure Jeep was using a derivation of the HEI during the late 70's.
>
> Unfortunately Jeeps don't have GM HEI distributors nor does is a variant
> of one ..
>
>  - jack

you can use any dist point ot electronic with the GM efi just come off
the negative side of the coil for the crank ref signal and use a GM tach
filter part# 14094115 or bui;ld your own filter

2 ea 2K 1/8 watt resistors in series with 2 ea .01 caps to ground fron
center of resistor and one on input or output to ground.

Steve Parkman