I need input for a NEW Holley Projection WEBPAGE

Andy mpc at genevaonline.com
Thu Nov 20 02:09:56 GMT 1997

I am starting a holley pro-jection webpage.  This page wil include all
of the information that I can get my hands on, including pix, info,
software, fuel maps, hacks, everything!  I want to know about your setup
and everythig about it!  If you send me you e-mail address and some
info, i will get back to you.  I will by no means post your e-mail
address or name on that webpage unless you want it on there!  With
everybody's help, i hope to provide a site that the masses can go to for
help and ideas.  thanks a lot!

My e-mail address is mpc at genevaonline.com.  My name is Andy Quaas.  Thx!