LS1 Specs

Andrew F. Gunnesch afgun at mongoose.dearborn.sgi.com
Thu Nov 20 16:38:49 GMT 1997

--PART-BOUNDARY=.19711201135.ZM24164.dearborn.sgi.com

Thanks...  I just found out yesterday that the LS1 PM rods are .400"
longer than the old SBC rods.

The article that I read indicated that the LT4 used PM rods.  Can
anyone verify this fact?

On Nov 20,  2:18am, Alain Toussaint wrote:
> Subject: Re: LS! ECM Specs
>
> [ plain text
>   Encoded with "quoted-printable" ] :
The rod are longer,more than 6 inch if i recall from my mind,the old one =
(as