Desktop dyno

Steve Leonard sleonard at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:53:00 GMT 1997

Check out www.dynomation.com  probably best one on
the market. Wave-action simulation. I have
Performance Trends Engine Pro, but I forget the web
site, find it for ya later.

                                   regards,
                                   Steve L

---dzorde <dzorde at geocities.com> wrote:

> Sorry to bring up this subject again, I know it was
sort of covered
> previously, but I got tired of wading through the
archives.  I need to know
> which PC dyno programs are available, roughly how
much, and how they compare
> to "Desktop Dyno".  I vaguely remember Desktop Dyno
as being rated as good,
> but there were a few others around that was better.
 Are there different
> versions of Desktop Dyno, I have found a place
where I can get it for AU$80,
> but I seem to remember people listing it as more
than that, hence the