Automotive Connectors

Stephen J Jacobs sjacobs914 at Juno.com
Fri Nov 21 14:20:31 GMT 1997

>   AMP makes and supplies most of the automotive connecters and pins
>for
>european style cars. I have ordered many connectors and pins for
>Mercedes, BMW,  Porsche , Audi and VW.
>Please tell me which ones  you are looking for so that I may direct
>you
>inthe correct path. What part of Italy are you from.
>

>Ciao

I am on a couple of Porsche lists and these guys are looking for AMP
part#s for the Porsche 914 D-jet connectors.  If you can do a lookup by
car make and model I would be very happy to pass the on.  If not do you
have a phone# I could call someone and inlist their help at AMP?

Take Care,

Stephen Jacobs
SJacobs914 at Juno.com