Motronic Programmers

Dan DanLlwln at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 21 18:34:02 GMT 1997

I have been looking for the tools to reprogram a Bosche Motronic
system on an 1987 Porsche 911 Carrera engine.  So far the, only
person I know that sells a kit is Tod Knighton in CA of Protomotive.
His kit is very expensive when you get everything you really need.
I have heard of another place called Bonneville that, I think, sells
some software. I know of some shops around the country that will
reprogram, but I am looking for the ability to reprogram myself.

Any suggestions or other sources.  Ideally, I would like a
PC (even Windows) based program that can read the existing chip,
display 3-D maps, know what the map is for, let me modify the
existing maps, and reupload to the computer.  Dynamic tuning while
the engine is running would also be really nice.

Thanks,

Dan L
911 Turbo Cab
Supercharged Chevy Tahoe