Looking for a Haltech F9A

Iestyn Guest iguest at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Sat Nov 22 21:19:10 GMT 1997

Hi -

I think $1000 for the F9A is a pretty good deal!

I went direct to Spearco and had them make me a custom Intercooler for my small block Chevy 350 turbo project.
I spent $1800 for the thing - Its pretty enough to put on my dining room table though.

I just got off the phone with Steve at Top end  Performance.  He gave me some good recommendations and suggestions.
He was a little aggressive on the phone but he did know his shit!  I'm sure he gets calls from the tire-kicking riff-raff's all the time.
I would be happy to give him my business.

Iestyn Guest.