engine modeling software web site

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 25 16:03:04 GMT 1997

seems a web site for engine modeling software would be a good
thing -- could have sub-pages for engine analyzer, desktop dyno, et al

perhaps it could be a subset of diy-efi ??   it certainly is germaine
to our topic

 ... I think they have demo software that could be put on the pages
and some discussion could be put there -- I know that I would be
interested in sharing specs for cams, heads, manifolds, etc, etc
as well as tips and tricks  ....  (don't know why the mfgrs don't
do that -- well, that's not true  ......  I know why EA doesn't, errr
I have an opinion -- they really don't support their "cheap" $99
product -- they put all their effort into their $400 pro version ...
this is why the $99 version doesn't support roller cams and, BTW, I
sent the file I had on Ford 302/351W cams to them but I see that it never
got incorporated into their product -- (I was a beta site for the
$99 Windows version))

Tom Cloud