DDIS

Tom Boday gtv6 at neurospace.com
Sun Nov 30 00:32:09 GMT 1997

An important question...
 Had anybody ever really built the DDIS what is linked to the DIY-EFI
home page?
Any experience, comments? Do any of you have an existing PCB layout for
the stuff? Or should I prepare it myself?
I'd like to try to build and test the system. Seriously. My race
mechanic would need something like this in his hobby racer and it would
be a great help. Not to mention if it would work I'd write either a
windows based interactive programmer and adapt it to a v6 so I could use
it too. (I have only an L-jetronic and a bosch distributor on my 2.5
Alfa)
Thanks in advance.
Tamas