Jag V12 ECU Mods

Carter Hendricks carterh at crl.com
Sat Oct 4 02:45:20 GMT 1997

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, John Napoli wrote:

>                                        Quite frankly, I
> also suspect that something like a GM V6 unit is close enough to what
> one-half of my V12 is to do just fine out of the box.

Why would you think so?

[I'm bewildered why anyone would think that a transplant from one
entirely different engine to another would do anything more than
maybe function.  To use a different control system as a base for
an extensive development program might be interesting. It won't be
cheap. And it may not be fast, at least for a while. Or it might be
fast, but not for long. How many [V12's] you got?]

				--Carter