seeking fuel pressure sender

sfg sfgent at ac.net
Tue Oct 7 01:49:49 GMT 1997

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> >sensors and such, lists several for "fuel." I tried to get a copy
> >thinking it would be useful...they wouldn't part with it.
> >(for example, I found the perfect Ford OEM temp. switch to control my
> >oil
> >cooler's electric fan...screwed in w/o any mods)
>
> Actually Steve, a fuel pressure sender or switch is useful if you dare to
> run NO2, as you don't want nitrious blowing holes in your pistons if
> there's not enough fuel.  I've done this before and it works very well.
>
> Frederic Breitwieser
> Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
> Bridgeport, CT 06606
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
> 1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
> 1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
> 2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>
>
> Seeking info on: Audi 5k Locking Diffs, Audi 5k trans bolt pattern, and
> 17x11" rims.
>
> ---
Fredrick "Mr. Nitro"
Hi Fred,
No, actually I had a more ho-hum application in mind...just want to
see my fuel pressure. Stock engine...would like to put a T fitting
somewhere and add the sender. Maybe wire it to a dig readout. I have
seen the Summitt set-up with the diaphram thing to isolate the fuel.
Don't like it. All I want is a little sender. Mitchell makes one
for aircraft application that looks exactly like an automotive
oil pressure sender (1/8 NPT fitting, p/n PS-211-9000) Would prefer
to find the automotive version for 1/4 or less the price. Still
looking...  Steve