seeking fuel pressure sender

Robert Gallant gallant at oasys.dt.navy.mil
Wed Oct 8 16:34:07 GMT 1997

> >I would like to mount the fuel pressure indicator in the cab of my
> >truck, so the fuel-rail mounted type isn't the ticket. Is the
> >diaphram material in an oil pressure sender resistant to gasoline ?
> >I remain on the hunt....thanks for all the input thus far.  Steve

I missed the beginning of this thread.

I'm use a high pressure isolator (Autometer) mounted to my fuel rail.
Then I ran a braided SS hose to a gauge inside my car.  Between the
gauge and isolator I use 50/50 water/antifreeze.

The isolator has a max operating pressure of something like 300 psi, and
a pressure limit of 400 psi.

SeeYa

--
Rob