idea..

Clare Snyder clsnyder at ibm.net
Thu Oct 9 02:42:57 GMT 1997

>Even though vacuum is proportional to fuel flow in a given gear, it cannot
be used to optimize driving style to maximize fuel economy or answer
questions such as which gear is most economical to climb a hill or is it
better to accelerate quickly and get in to high gear sooner or accelerate
slowly and stay in the low gears longer.

>Gary Derian  <gderian at cybergate.net>

Nor will a simple duty cycle meter.
You must measure injector open time over a given distance, not time, to
accomplish this, as I have said before.

Delete the R from my address(last name) to reply - gotta try to beat the
spammers!!!
clsnyde at ibm.net