Fuel pressure isolator

Jody Shapiro jshapiro at bit-net.com
Thu Oct 9 13:46:23 GMT 1997

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Rich Mauruschat wrote:

> I have been looking for an 'isolator' of this nature; what does it look
> like/how does it work? how much does it cost? are you able to provide
> details of where to get one? Sorry for the Spanish inquisition!

The AutoMeter 5280 isolator is about 1.5" in diameter and perhaps 1" long.
Cost is about $40.

Picture of it:
http://www.autometer.com/Catalog/CatalogArt/Accessory/AC5280.gif

You can see a description of it at:
http://www.autometer.com/Catalog/pg61.html

"High Pressure Gauge Isolator

 5280 - High pressure isolator for interior mounting of any Auto
 Meter mechanical pressure gauge. This isolator is rated at 200psi.
 working pressure with a maximum of 300psi. peak.

 Note: Compatible with gasoline, oil and antifreeze. Cannot be
 used with alcohol or nitro-methane fuels."

-Jody

--
97 Blue Vortech Z28 -  Best ET: 13.100  Best MPH: 110.79 (Goodyear RS-A's)
http://www.bit-net.com/~jshapiro/z28/