DIY_EFI Digest V2 #356

talltom at espace.dcl.com talltom at espace.dcl.com
Fri Oct 10 10:47:55 GMT 1997

Here's something I've been interested in--  How many people've built their
own black box?  With the plethora of silicon horsepower that can be found
nowadays, I'd imagine that a whole lotta fun can be had with a
roll-yer-own ECU.  Course, one've my 'projects' (Which may or may not
ever be started/completed, depending) is to be able t' surf the net and
read my 'mail from my car, so I may be biased.  ^_^

ja

Bob

-----
Been done already. Check out the latest mercedes prototype at paloalto.
done on a flat screen on the back of the front seats I might add.