FI a 3.8L v6 ?

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Mon Oct 13 13:36:39 GMT 1997

I think this would goof up the water flow through the engine.  These are
designed to flow through the block, then up through the head to the front
(water pump end).  With the coolant outlet at the rear, the water metering
holes  in the head gasket would have to be changed to accomodate a new flow
pattern.  My knowledge is the holes on the water pump end are smaller to
force water through the back of the engine.  Making all the holes the same
size should even the restriction.  Maybe front wheel drive head gaskets are
different than rear wheel drive?

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>