selection of TBI components for 383 Chevy

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Tue Oct 14 02:42:33 GMT 1997

> >  I've got TPI from 85 fbody.  Kinda rough, but I'd probably part with it.
> >Makes good torque and power at speeds<4500rpm.
> >
> >Have friend looking for a tpi unit. What do you have and how much? Will
> pass on info, if Steve is not interested.

Manifold, runners, injectors(one chimney missing), plenum and throttle body,
rails and reg.,sensors including MAF, cold start injector, some brackets.  Fits
older style heads. ECM turned out to be from a carb'd V-6, part of the reason I
got the buy.  All parts dissambled to clean, refinish, and re-assemble, but
never went any further.  BRO

Shannen