Diacom cable for GM

Terryk terryk at foothill.net
Wed Oct 15 04:59:42 GMT 1997

No, that's piracy. Think about it. How long do you think I would last if I
did that before Rinda sent the goons to find me. If your friends have one,
tear it apart as a learning experience. If none of your friends have one,
they you have a bootleg copy. I've looked at the code and I have extreme
respect for the people that wrote that Diacom.They deserve the bucks just
for how clever it is.

But frankly, you don't ask for US $100 bill printing plates in the middle
of the US Treasury.