(more questions)Re: GM Controller Concerns

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Wed Oct 15 06:34:10 GMT 1997

Howday

the cal pn for 90-92 f-body 5.7 is PN 16151348 about 50$ can.

Millions of j cars.. tempests, cavs, j 6000s, celebs ect ect..
from 87 to 92..

555 oscillator 50 % duty cycle or so 30 hz to vats pin

16 inches should work, can't guarantee it though..
always crank up idle speed if it doesn't

I think a striped 5.7 tbi from a truck with a plate
replacing the injectors flows about 670 cfm

well gl:peter