Radiator Cap

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Thu Oct 16 23:07:10 GMT 1997

Johnny wrote:

> Tom Cloud wrote:
> >
> > -j- denigrated

> > >Oh brother... not another one.
> > >
> > >-j-
> > >
> > (and I, foolishly, stuck it out again ;-)

Oh, I don't think you stuck it out that far. You're right for the wrong
reason. Anything with a radiator is air cooled. The heat exchange
mechanism is different for liquid coolant engines, on straight air
cooled it's direct.

Find me a water cooled engine, and I'll show you a boat.

(Having all that water hose attached to the airplane didn't work that
great, so they went radiator heat exchanged air cooled)

Terry