Op Amp 101

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Fri Oct 17 03:14:54 GMT 1997

A70Duster at aol.com wrote:

> You can smoothen out the rumpity idle by placing a vacuum canister between
> the manifold and the MAP sensor.  Only heard of it being done, never tried it
> myself.  Any ideas of dimentions out there.
>
> See ya,
>
> Mike
If it works, the bigger the smoother. However, too big would cause a lag
in response. I would think something between a pop can and a juice can
should be a good start.
--
                             _/\_

Remove the R from E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys