Op Amp 101

Joe Boucher
Fri Oct 17 13:32:56 GMT 1997

Clare Snyder wrote:

> A70Duster at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > You can smoothen out the rumpity idle by placing a vacuum canister between
> > the manifold and the MAP sensor.  Only heard of it being done, never tried it
> > myself.  Any ideas of dimentions out there.
> >
> > See ya,
> >
> > Mike
> If it works, the bigger the smoother. However, too big would cause a lag
> in response. I would think something between a pop can and a juice can
> should be a good start.
> --
>                              _/\_
>                      --|-----([])-----|--
>                        S    0/  \0    B
>
> Remove the R from E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the spammers!!!
> It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
> Turkeys

I had thought of this myself but thought a restriction would be required
to make it work and that would also down slow the response.

A can for a capacitor and a restriction for a resistor. An RC filter
circuit. WOW, that controls of systems class may have actually taught me
something!

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro   '81 TBI Suburban