Newbie

bohblesku bohblesku at gatekeeper.viper.net.au
Tue Oct 21 13:41:06 GMT 1997

    Hi, I'm new to this mailing list, so hello to everyone out there. If
there are any rules, regulations, etc. that I miss, please let me know.
I am just curious how many of you are on the list, and how many are
Australian. I live in Sydney, own a 1980 model Toyota Celica - soon to
be EFI, and a 1986 Rover 416 (Honda Integra) which is DOHC EFI. Mods at
the moment include none other than a mixture meter, and var-resistor
across the coolant temp sensor. I hope to learn much from this list, and
whilst I may not be able to input much or answer many questions, I will
attempt to do so if I can. (I know what participation means on a list
like this).

Apart from that, just a quick hi, and let ya all know im here!

Cheers,
Tim Freeburn