Volumetric efficiency table

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Wed Oct 22 17:34:13 GMT 1997

>	Now write yourself a quickie program to graph this and you will see
>what happens to the opening time for the injectors at the various RPM

I imported the text graph into MS Excel, and ended up with a spacial
landscape graph, which I can email to anyone who wants it.  The joy of
having spare time.  I didn't experiment with the data as of yet.

>GM modifys the table the same way and them dumps the new table back to
>the EEPROM real time while it's running ect ect. To build HP just Fatten
>the table sraight across and bring the A/F to 10 to 1 instant hp.

Really?  I was under the impression that EEProms had limitations on the
number of times it can be written to, something like 100 or 200.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Seeking info on: Audi 5k Locking Diffs, Audi 5k trans bolt pattern, and
17x11" rims.

---