wiring harness ?

Joe Boucher jboucher at startext.net
Thu Oct 23 22:52:48 GMT 1997

At 02:59 PM 10/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I just can't bring myself to pay $300-$400 for a TBI wiring harness, I
>don't have access to
>the stuff most of you guys do to change the chip to stop it from looking
>for the
>sensors I'm not using. Is there anybody or any place that I could send
>my chip
>to or any easy way to stop the error codes from coming up ?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Jack Alford
>jalford at off-road.com

When you say $300 to 400 for a harness, does that mean for an after market
of for a new or used GM harness?

Can you find a harness in a junkyard?  You could cut off what you don't
need.  It takes a lot of research with a wiring diagram, but it is
possible.  Surely a used harness is cheaper than that.

Joe Boucher
Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban