o2 meter

Andris Skulte askulte at emerald.tufts.edu
Fri Oct 24 02:55:22 GMT 1997

I just built the 10 LED O2 meter today (
http://www.students.tut.fi/~eppu/dev/EGO-bar.html ), and it worked great
on the testbench. There was a note in the instructions that I should
ground it only at the o2 sensor. What is the best way to ground it
there? Do I attempt to solder a lead right onto the sensor? Probably not
since the solder would just melt... Should I try to get one of those
rings that the o2 sensor would screw through and crimp the ground? My
headers are Jethot coated also, so I don't know how good of a ground it
would be. Thanks in advance for any help :)

--
********************Skulte Performance Designs********************
Andris Skulte   askulte at tufts.edu   http://www.tufts.edu/~askulte

Leave late, drive faster, still get there first. ;)