rad and coolant, TPEFI related

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Oct 24 08:33:49 GMT 1997

Yes, and if you want it real cheap, go to your local hardware, nursery, etc.
commonly used for gardening and plants to improve the water retaining
properties of the soil.  Add about one teaspoon to a standard size cooling
system.  Additional advantage is that it will soften up the water.  As far
as I know it only comes in a liquid format, but in case it also comes in dry
format, don't use it, it may clogg the cooling system, use the liquid form.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com