rad and coolant, TPEFI related

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Fri Oct 24 13:18:52 GMT 1997

James Weiler wrote:

> So while we're om the cooling thread I thought I'd ask if anybody out
> there has ever heard of a product called 'water wetter'.  Supposedly this
> products inproves the cooling efficiency of any automotive system.  I
> appologize if this item has already come up and been discussed.
>
> thanks to all
> jw
It works - basically a surfactant to make the water "cling" to the
surface - has the same effect as soap, but does not foam. It will drop
block temp a few degrees in an average system.
--
                             _/\_

Remove the R from E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys