rad and coolant

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Sun Oct 26 04:10:16 GMT 1997

Terry Martin wrote:

> > > Date:          Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:48:32 -0400
> > > From:          Felix Miata <mrmazda at gate.net>
> > > To:            diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> > > Subject:       Re: rad and coolant
> >
> > > I subscribed to this list to learn about DO IT YOURSELF ELECTRONIC FUEL
> > > INJECTION.
> > >
> > > Wading through this extended off topic discussion is very irritating.
> > > Take it somewhere else.
> > > --
> > > "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great
> > > nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on
> > > religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason
> > > peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and
> > > freedom of worship here."  Patrick Henry
> > > Team OS/2
> > > FIXx ADDRESSs TOo REPLYy.
> > > Felix Miata
>
> So how come 90% of your posting is typical religious bullshit? Inject
> this, doofus, and have some thoughts of your own.
>
> Terry

Terry, this is uncalled for. It is not bullshit, and you do not see him
complaining about things, like some of the language you see on the net,
and this newsgroup. He is simply stating fact which he believes to be
important. I happen to agree with him, and he is certainly free to have
any "signature" he pleases - that freedom is guaranteed by the very
principals he is highlighting, so lighten up. These thoughts obviously
ARE his own - he has obviously taken the time and effort to decide to
believe something, and is not afraid to let the world know.
I say Bravo and right on, Felix - and I've got my flameproof NOMEX
underwear on, so flaming won't do any good.
Have a nice day.
--
                             _/\_

Remove the R from E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys