What is this list for?

Paul Raley raleyp at UDel.Edu
Mon Oct 27 13:04:02 GMT 1997

I rarely say anything here, but this is going in the wrong direction.  I take an active part in another board that talks about
my car, the 300zx.  I sometimes see infantile posts about 'I just beat a 5.0 today!' or other favorites  where people use the
board to flame other car makes.  There is a difference between the participants of the two boards, the other guys seem to be
the younger generation  but on this board it seems to be professionals of all ages.

If there is some reason you don't like the message Felix displays at the bottom of his post you should consider asking all
people not to include their own personal touches as well.  I enjoyed seeing one persons airplane so much I showed it to my
wife, but if I see something I don't like I let it ride.

Paul Raley