For Sale : Fuel Pressure gauge setup

Jody Shapiro jshapiro at bit-net.com
Mon Oct 27 20:39:48 GMT 1997

I sent this out a few weeks ago and had a buyer but he apparently has
disappeared, so it's back on the market.  Please forward along to anyone
you may know who's interested, responses via private email please.

Thanks,
-Jody

--
97 Blue Vortech Z28 -  Best ET: 13.100  Best MPH: 110.79 (Goodyear RS-A's)
424hp @ 6000rpm,  422ft-lbs @ 4400rpm