BG Fuel Systems "Venturi Fuel Injection" has anyone used it?

sfg sfgent at ac.net
Thu Oct 30 14:19:57 GMT 1997

I called BG Fuel Systems (706-864-8544) to enquire about their throttle
body (which looks like a Holley carb). I'm still looking for an
alternative to the GM OEM TBI for my 383 SBC project. I received a
few one-word answers to pointed questions. Really makes one wonder
how a company stays in business with this kind of "tech" person.
So I then called Jegs High Performance (800-345-4545) The guy
there says they carry it, have never sold one, costs $2200, and
there is no tech info available. Any experience with this system
(which consists of 4bbl TB and ECU)? Thanks, Steve