injector bosses / Magnetti Marrelli EFi

Rich Mauruschat richm at sykes.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 12:54:06 GMT 1997

>From: Chris Wilson
>Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 22:16:25 +0100
>Subject: Magnetti Marelli EFI system programming.

Chris,
As you have access to the interface and software, why not use the Weber alpha?

>From: James Weiler
>Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 19:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: Re: Injector bosses & stuff

>Thanks for the sharing the advice Rich.  I take it your intake was cast iron?

No James, the inlet manifold is cast aluminium. Interesting also to see the
weight figures from Brian Knowles! Unfortunately in the UK we don't have the
benefit of Turbo Pinto SOHC 4's to overcome the weight handicap so turbo
exhaust manifolds are difficult to come by - unless anyone can tell me
otherwise?!!. Still, our cars are that much lighter I guess, I don't suppose
0-60mph in 8.6secs. with 110 flywheel bhp is very common in the US?

Rich.