Weld-L's

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Wed Sep 3 02:21:39 GMT 1997

> >> Does anybody have a source for these "weld-L's"?  I've called the local
> >> hydraulic supply houses and they don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
> >> I've done a web-search as well, but come up empty, only to find thin-wall
> >> tubing.
> >>
> Thanks for the feedback, and if anyone else has any leads, please let me know.
>
> Brock Fraser
> fraser at netten.net

Brock,

I looked them up in McMaster Carr catalog, page1433 of catalog #98,
phone # 708-833-0300, Chicago; IL  :

	304 Stainless, 1 1/2 " ips, schedule 40, 90deg elbow, $16
	Also available in schedule 5,10, and 80

80 is thicker. Meet ASTM std A-403/A

These are also available in mild steel. I have built sevsral turbo
manifolds using them. Work very well.

Regards,

Frank Parker