Need Mazda injector plugs

Tuck sldbrass at infi.net
Wed Sep 3 13:48:23 GMT 1997

I need to replace a few of the injector harness plugs on my 87 RX-7 because
the contacts in the plugs are loose and I am getting intermittent contact
(VERY noticable when the staged injection fails to turn on the
secondaries!) with the injectors.  If someone can point me in the right
direction for a place to source new plugs that I can splice into the
harness, I would greatly appreciate it.

Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
SOLID BRASS-> All the way is the only way.

"On a more personal note, my idea of heaven has always been waking up every
morning in the arms of a beautiful buxom blonde."

	-Tuck (?-), Earth Leader. Lecture to the Huddled Masses, #14 (19xx).