Injectors resistance

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Sep 4 02:16:48 GMT 1997

On Wed, 03 Sep 1997 18:01:42 -0700, Sandy <sganz at wgn.net> wrote:

>The moto part is hard to find, and somewhat expsive in low qty. If you =
are
>going to do saturated injectors, ie, the high impedance type (not 2 =
ohms)
>you can run the National LM1951 1Amp driver.

Thanks for the suggestion, Sandy. I knew about the 1951s already, but
they are marked as "life-time buy", due to be obsolete by 3-98, AND I
wanted the higher integration level, anyways.

I work for a large buyer of semi stuff (Cisco Systems), and we have Moto
sales creatures crawling all over us trying to give us stuff, so if THEY
have them, I can get some that way. Sheesh, what a guy's gotta do fer
parts, eh?

Garfield