Knock Knock

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Sep 4 02:32:51 GMT 1997

On Wed, 03 Sep 1997 18:07:16 -0700, Johnny
<johnny at johnny-enterprises.com> wrote:

>Majordummo will bounce anything bigger than that. I usually don't
>advertise this feature because all that stuff that gets bounced ends up
>on my desktop, and I have accumulated a very nice assortment of EFI
>ROMS, TPI hacks, SuperChips and whatever else. BTW Steve, nice
>schematic. ;)

Ha ha ha, you rascal Johnny!

>You will all have to either get him to put it on the ftp site, or get
>him to send it to you via private email. Even though I have it, I can't
>give it out because those are his rules attached to the file.

Geez, catchA22. OKie, DOkie, who's gonna fix this? I DON'T think Steve
wants to put the thing up waving in the public eye, and so IF Steve were
to give Johnny permission to forward it on out to the list, would that
(grovel, snivel, whimper) make everybody happy?

Hmm, OK it's big, and maybe not everyone wants it. Now, what's a gerbel
ta do!?

Garfield

P.S. Hey, waidaminute, IF Steve has posted the drawing to THIS list,
then that GIVES you permission, Johnny, to forward it on out to anyone
presently on the LIST, doesn't it STEVE? Hell, that's EXACTLY what the
DOMO woulda done, if it hadn't been throttled. Come on, this is gettin
ridiculous. Steve, can you help? Reminds me of a Laurel & Hardy episode.