351W observations

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 4 15:00:47 GMT 1997

>  .................                                   but you can't
>beat a programmable ignition.  Electromotive (oh no that word!) has a
>nice distributorless ignition that'll let you dial in your curve.  It'll
>accept vaccuum imputs as well.

  I looked for Electromotive on the web ... found Electromotive Systems
that makes crane controllers -- no automotive stuff

I keep hearing about them .... how do I find them.  I've looked at
several "programmable" ignition systems in the Summit and JEG's
catalogs and none seem to do what I want -- the Electromotive
does

 oops, found Electromotive at

        http://www.electromotive-inc.com/

>	There's a ton of aftermarket fuel managements that do ign. as well, my
>best recommendation is to get one system that does it all.  Hell, I
>think SDS has a system for about $600.00/us that doesn't need a lap top,
>it's got it's own handheld programmer.  It'll do ign., fuel, idle comp,
>knock, etc. etc. etc.  Never used it myself, just seen it.

 who's SDS  ??  can anyone tell me how to find them ??

Tom Cloud

       All generalizations are false (there are NO absolutes)