Injectors resistance

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Sep 4 19:39:19 GMT 1997

On Thu, 04 Sep 1997 10:44:27 -0700, Sandy <sganz at wgn.net> wrote:

>Boy, I'm sad to hear about the LM1951, as I have designed it in to the =
EFI
>controller. How did you find out about the "life-time buy" for this =
part?

If you click on availability link on their web page www.national.com
after typing in LM1951, it will show. There's also usually a
"obsolete.txt" document showing on the list of docs if the part is "on
it's way".

>I really hate to ask,
>but does the lm1949 show up as "life-time buy" as well?

Oh, no way dude, thems in "full production" status, but now that I think
of it, I believe the M package (SOP) is in "lifetime buy", but our
favorite LM1949N (the MDIP package) is honkin on strong. Odd, huh?, that
the through-hole part is sticking, and the surface mount is going
bye-bye. Hmm, me thinks they're about to come out with a DIFF surface
mount package, then, maybe.

=46ear not, the farce is with us.

Garfield