Volvo K jet?

Paul Ruschman prusch at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 5 03:44:51 GMT 1997

	I have a 82 Volvo 245 GLT w/ the B21FT w/ the K-jetronic FI.=20
	I am having a problem with it not firing up when cold. When the outside =
air temp is above 60 deg it seems to be fine. After setting over night =
and temp below 50 deg, the colder the worse the prob, it wont fire. It =
will light off maybe a cylinder or two on initial crank and then just =
keep cranking. If I just initiate cranking for approx 1-2 secs and stop =
and do this repeatidly it will eventually start up. Sometimes I will sit =
there for approx 20 min and drain the battery dead. Once started there =
is no prob. I can immediatlely shut it down and it will fire right up.
	I was thinking of maybe the in tank fuel pump if has one.

	Any other ideas as I am clueless to the K-Jet where as all my expertise =
lies in L-jet.

		Thankyou,

	Paul (BRAAP) Ruschman
	prusch at ix.netcom.com