Fluorescent display

Jim Davies jimd at vcc.bc.ca
Fri Sep 5 05:53:41 GMT 1997

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Garfield wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:51:42 -0700 (PDT), Jim Davies <jimd at vcc.bc.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >Guess you don't want to know what large, north american country Princess
> >gets there stuff from, do you?
>
> I don't CARE where they get their stuff from; what I know is they have
> it available in one place for ME. I can't say the same for any US co.
>
> Garfield

Really. Im so used to having the opposite experience. Go figure. BTW, for
anyone interested in the kind of things Princess sells, especially in the
electrical end, there is a place in B.C. that has similar stuff, in large
quantities. Friesen Electric in Clearbrook is worth a try for the obscure
and even weird. They also seem knowledgable.

Jim Davies