Electroluminescent Info

Robert J. Korn korn at chappy.com
Fri Sep 5 14:23:40 GMT 1997

> > >Here are some companies/info I've been gathering for my own work.
> > >
> > >Planar Systems, Inc.
> > >       [ snip ]
> >

> Anybody have programming info on the planar plasma graphics displays ??
>
> I have a few around here somewhere ......

Sorry I sent that....

I just tried the planar site again after about 2 years and now they have a
bunch of data sheets available now..

I found the graphics displays in some IPC phones I got from a company that went out of business.

They look promising...

I bought some vacuum fourescent displays from The Elactronic Goldmine.
They have the small fuel gauge, The door trunk engine brake etc warning panel
and some 2 line 20 char displays.....

Had to use a seperate 8051 to control the displays.....